Finding Your Way Back to God - Awakening to Life
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- What makes you feel alive? Why?
- When you hear that someone has lived a full life, what comes to mind?
Read Luke 15:11-24 and John 10:10.
- How do you think the son felt during the celebrating of his return? Why?
- If the thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy, why is it still difficult sometimes to accept God’s offer of a full life?
- If you are a Christ-follower, how has God given you a full life?
- How can you show or tell others about the fullness of life that God provides?
- Does the Church reflect a people living full lives? Why or why not?
- Which of the awakenings (Longing, Regret, Help, Love, and Life) has been most impactful for you? Why?
Prayer: God, if you are real, make yourself real to me. Awaken in me the confidence that I can live a brand new life.