Christmas Lights - A Binary State
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- Did you use a nightlight as a kid? How much of a difference did the small light make?
- What is your favorite constellation? What is the point of a constellation?
Read: John 1:4-5 and Ephesians 5:8.
- What are your feelings when you read that the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it?
- How often do you think about having been darkness? What do you think about the fact that you were once darkness?
- How can you live as a child of the light?
Read: Philippians 2:14-15.
- How well do you do at doing everything without grumbling or arguing? Why is it sometimes hard not to grumble or argue?
- Why should we do everything without grumbling or arguing?
- How can we shine like stars?
- What is the value, or purpose, of being a light?
- How are you going to be a light this week?
Prayer: Pray that you will have a good attitude as you go through the holiday season, so that you can be a light in the darkness.