Esther - From Orphan to Queen
Main Point: Use your privilege like Jesus used his.
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- Do you think of yourself as privileged? Why or why not?
- What keeps us from seeing our privilege?
- Do you believe that privilege and providence go hand in hand? Why or why not?
- What can be difficult about the mindset that privilege and providence go hand in hand?
Read: Esther 2:17, Philippians 2:3-8
- Was Jesus privileged? How did Jesus use his privilege?
- What is your first reaction to someone telling you that you’re privileged?
- How are you privileged? What will you do with your privilege?
- How can the passage in Philippians help us with how we interact with other people?
- Does the Church use its privilege properly? Why or why not? How can the Church improve?
Prayer: Pray for the humility to that our privilege does not make us better, and courage to use our privilege like Jesus used his.