Ephesians - Children in the Light
Main Point: Jesus’s family is different.
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- Have you ever been compared to one of your parents? Was it a positive or negative thing? Why?
- Has your identity (whether as a student, parent, employee, etc.) dictated your actions? How so?
Read: Ephesians 5:1-21.
- How do you learn to imitate someone?
- Why is thankfulness an important replacement for “obscenity, foolish talk, or coarse joking?”
- How or why are immoral, impure, and greedy people idolaters?
- Paul writes that we were once darkness. What is significance of us being darkness, as opposed to just being in the darkness?
- How can we expose the darkness?
- What are some of the differences you see in how Christians live in comparison to non-Christians?
- What steps can you put in place to be more like Jesus this week?
- Everyone, regardless of ethnicity, gender, financial standing, has the same number of hours in a day. How will you use your next 24 hours to imitate God?
Prayer: Pray that you will reflect God’s light bright and proud.