Ephesians - For the Sake of the Gospel
Main Point: What will you give up for the sake the Gospel?
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- Have you ever been the steward of something? What was it like?
- What does your prayer life look like? What things distract you while you pray?
- How do you approach conversations about God with others?
Read: Ephesians 3:1-13.
- Do you see the opportunity to share the Gospel as a good or exciting thing? Why or why not?
- What are you doing to be a good steward of the Gospel?
- Paul gave up everything for the Gospel. What are you willing to give up?
- When your faith requires sacrifice, do you find yourself whining or grumbling about it, or do you gladly accept the cost?
- Penn Jillette says we must truly hate someone in order to refuse to share the Gospel with them just to avoid a bit of social awkwardness. Do you agree with this? Why or why not?
- In what areas of your life do you have people you can share the Gospel with? What are you doing to share with them?
Prayer: Pray for the courage to share the Gospel and be willing to give up whatever is required.