Ephesians - Saved by Grace
Main Point: Grace Saves, not works.
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- When have you been shown grace?
- Is it harder for you to give or receive grace? Why?
Read: Ephesians 2:1-10.
The first verses speak to us all being dead in our sin. Do you struggle with remembering where you started when you look at others who are not yet Christ-followers? Why or why not?
- What is the difference between a Christ-follower and someone who does not follow Christ?
- Jesus redeemed us before we decided to follow Him. Does this order of events match what we expect of people coming to church? Why or why not? (In other words, do we expect them to live like they’re saved before they’ve decided to follow Jesus?)
- What does it mean to you that you were dead and are made alive through Christ?
- Do you struggle with the fact that grace is what saves you, instead of works? Why or why not?
- We are called to do good works. What does that mean?
Prayer: Pray that you see people through the lens of grace.