ABCs of Financial Freedom - Choice
What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
Are you more of a “leave it to chance” type of person, or “let’s make a plan” type of person? Why?
- Do you have a budget? Why or why not?
Read: Proverbs 3:1-10.
- Why would keeping God’s commands prolong your life and bring peace and prosperity?
- How can we use our money to show love and faithfulness?
- Why is it hard to trust God with our money, instead of relying on our own plans for our money?
- How can we honor God with our wealth?
- Do you tithe (give 10%) to God? Why or why not?
- What are the benefits of tithing?
- What is difficult or scary about tithing?
- If you already tithe, how can you encourage others to start? If you don’t tithe, what will get you to start?
Prayer: Pray that you what you do with your money, you do on purpose.