Self Serve - Step Three: The Choice is Yours
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- How are you doing with memorizing Romans 12?
- How does the world define love?
- How do you define love?
Read: Romans 12:9-16.
- Do you think sincere love is common? Why or why not?
- What are some ways that people can hate what is evil and cling to what is good?
- What does it mean to be devoted to one another in love?
- Do you practice hospitality? If so, how? If not, why?
- How can we bless those who persecute us?
- Share a time that someone either rejoiced with you or mourned with you? How did that make you feel?
- Reread verse 16. How does this connect back to the previous sections we have studied? How does verse 16 help us to love others?
Prayer: Pray that we will love others sincerely, placing their needs above our own.