Socks and Underwear - Gift Returned
- Share you best of / worst of Christmas 2017.
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
Read: Luke 2:8-18
- Everyone in this story is named – except the shepherds. Why do you think that is?
- After the first Christmas, the shepherds went back to their everyday life. We have to go back to our everyday lives after Christmas, too. How will the lessons of Christmas 2017 change the way you live?
- The shepherds spread the word about what they saw that first Christmas night. What are some ways you can spread the word about the coming of the Messiah?
- Frank told us Sunday that a better translation of verse 19 is “Mary treasured all these things and put them together in her mind.” What are some of the lessons that you’ve put together after all you experienced this Christmas?
Read: Colossians 4:5-6
- What are some ways that you can make the most of the opportunities God presents you at work to share Jesus with the people God has put in your path?
- What are some ways that your conversations can be “seasoned with salt and full of grace?”
Prayer: Share with the group the name of someone you would like them to pray about becoming a Christian in 2018.