The Two Adams -- The Second Adam
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- What similarities do you have to your parent(s)?
Read John 3:31-36, 1 Corinthians 15:45-49, and Philippians 3:20-21.
- In reading these passages and what Frank discussed in the message, are there any other instances of symmetry that you see in the First and Last Adams?
- The Corinthians passage discusses bearing both the image of Adam and the image of Christ. In what ways do we reflect both images?
- The Philippians passage discusses our citizenship being heavenly. How does that impact how we address and view earthly governments?
- Does the way you live reflect the image of the First Adam or the Last Adam? Why?
- Does the Church do a good job reflecting the image of the Last Adam? Why or why not?
- How can the Church be the image of Christ in our broken world?
Prayer: Pray that we can be Christ’s light in our dark world.