Summer is a time to relax, take vacations, and go to the beach. We ease back from the regular world for some rest and rejuvenation.
But summer can also be a time of growth. So, while you take some downtime this year, we want to help you stay engaged to your faith. That’s why we have created #summerstrong.
This summer we challenge you to become #summerstrong Here’s how:
- Gather with the church every week, even when you travel. When you’re on vacation, take a pic in front of the church you attend and post it with our hashtag on social media. Bring a program back and add it to our #summerstrong display.
- Download the 60:60 App in Apple Store or Google Play Store and allow prayer to become a central part of your summer.
- Read along with us. Our summer sermon series is out of Soul Revolution. You can purchase a copy for $10 at the #summerstrong display. Reading Plan is below.
- Spend time in God’s Word. We will be emailing out a scripture each day. You can also follow along on Youversion with the Back to the Bible Reading Plan
- Stay faithful in giving. Summer is financially challenging for your church. Even though we’re all traveling, the work of helping people write the next chapter in their faith stories continues. When you use our online giving options your faithful giving helps tremendously. Those options can be found on our website at www.seekstudyserve.org/give. You can also use our app or you mail in your tithe. Envelopes are available at Guest Services.
- Finally, share what you’re learning and how you’re growing by posting to social media with our hashtag #summerstrong.
SOUL REVOLUTION READING PLAN
Week of June 5 - Chapters 1-2
Week of June 12 - Chapters 3-5
Week of June 19 - Chapters 6-7
Week of June 26 - Chapters 8-9
Week of July 3 - Chapters 10-11
Week of July 10 - Chapters 12-13
Week of July 17 - Chapters 14-15
Week of July 24 - Chapters 16-18