Healing Journey Ministry - Do Good!
Main Point: It’s about we, not me.
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- In our culture, what gives a person value?
- In our faith, what gives a person value?
- How have others either helped you feel valued, or have made you feel less valuable?
Read: Ephesians 5:22-6:10.
- How can we help restore someone caught in a sin, and how do we avoid being tempted in the process?
- How can we find the balance between what is a burden (something we are to help others with) and what is a load (our personal responsibility)?
- What does it look like to take pride in yourself without comparing yourself to others, as it says to do in verse 4?
- Have you seen or experienced examples of the law of the harvest (“reap what you sow”)?
- How can we keep from growing weary when doing good?
- What good are you doing for your neighborhood? What good are you doing for your fellow Christians?
Prayer: Pray for opportunities to come alongside others to help with their burdens.