Ephesians - Defense against Disunity
Main Point: You are not alone. You are all one.
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- How do you get pumped up or excited about something?
- What is something you have prepared for? What was involved in preparing?
- Once we’ve prepared for something, what prevents us from acting?
Read: Ephesians 6:10-24.
- What is the significance of the ‘you’ pronouns being plural instead of singular? Why?
- People are not the enemy. Why do we lose sight of who the real enemy is?
- With armor on, we are told to stand, not attack. How is this significant?
- Paul is a great example for us to look up to. Does the fact that even he asked for prayer help you be open to asking for prayer and help? Why or why not?
- Share a time that someone came alongside you and helped you during a difficult time.
- When you feel disconnected from someone, what do you do in order to reconnect?
- What can you do to feel more connected to the church?
Prayer: Pray for one another.