Ephesians - One Body
Main Point: Humility plus maturity equals unity.
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- What is your church background?
- Where/how have you seen humility and/or maturity be used to help bring about unity?
- Have you been involved in a church division? Was it ever resolved? If so, how was it resolved? If not, what could be done still today to help resolve it?
Read: Ephesians 4:1-16.
- What does it mean to you to live a life worthy of what you’ve been called to? Is it scary? Why or why not? How can you do it?
- In practical terms, how can we show humility, gentleness, patience, and bearing with one another in love?
- Do Christians tend to live united or divided? Why?
- What gifts do you think God has given you for His glory? How do you use them?
- How are you promoting unity in the church (or how can you promote unity in the church)?
- What does unity mean to you?
- What does the phrase, “In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; and in all things, love” mean to you?
Prayer: Pray for humility, maturity, and unity.