Ephesians - Love’s Dimensions
Main Point: If you want a guaranteed “yes,” pray like Paul did.
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- How often do you pray?
- Do you have someone in your life that you would consider a person of prayer? Do you fill that role in someone else’s life?
Read: Ephesians 3:1, 14-21.
- Verses 14-15 references every family deriving its name from God. This continues Paul’s previous writing about all of us being connected. How do you think things would be different if we truly viewed everyone as coming from the same source?
- Have you ever prayed for strength from the Holy Spirit? What happened?
- What does it mean to you to be rooted and established in love?
- Do you feel loved by God? Why or why not?
- How can we “know a love that surpasses knowledge?”
- Since Christians will be known by their love, do people know that you’re a Christian?
- Why is it significant that God works in us and through us to accomplish His goals?
Prayer: Pray Ephesians 3:16-19.