Ephesians - Reconciled by Blood
Main Point: The blood of Jesus is the adhesive the holds the Church together.
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- Describe yourself.
- Was “Christian” one of your descriptors? How far down the list was it?
- What are some identities that we place before our identities as Christians? Why do we do this?
Read: Ephesians 2:1-11-22.
- Maybe you don’t identify with the divide between Gentile and Jew, but chances are you still have a divide somewhere. What causes that divide, even when they’re fellow Christians?
- Share a time when you have felt unity with other Christians.
- Jesus made one humanity and wanted peace. He gave us a new citizenship. What citizenship do you identify most with? What citizenship do you allow to most dictate your actions?
- Since we are citizens of God’s kingdom, do national borders matter? Why or why not?
- Do you allow family into your home or kick them out? Why?
- How will you promote peace and unity?
Prayer: Pray for peace and unity.