MEYOUSEX - Married Sex
This has been a thought-provoking series. What have been some of the concepts that have been the most challenging?
The main idea behind this series is that our individual actions have an impact on the entire church. Why does that concept run so counter to our thinking?
Read: 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- Paul wrote, “You are not your own.” Whose are you? What is the implication of that shift in belonging?
- What does glorifying God in your body look like, in practical terms.
Read: 1 Corinthians 7:1-9
- What are some of the obstacles that couples face in making themselves sexually available to one another?
- If you are married, what are the challenges you face, personally, in yielding authority over your body to your spouse?
- How can couples work together to embody the idea: “It’s not about me; it’s not about you, it’s about us.”?
- Paul writes that he wishes everyone were as he is – unmarried. Why do you think he makes that statement?
- What are some of the benefits of being unmarried? How can individuals who remain single embrace the idea: “It’s not about me; it’s not about you, it’s about us.”?
Prayer: Pray for one another! Pray for married couples to glorify God in their marriage. Pray for unmarried adults to glorify God in their singleness.