MEYOUSEX - God made sex (too)
Main Point: Sex is not just physical; it’s spiritual. It either reflects God’s image, or it corrupts it.
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- In what areas of your life do you compartmentalize things? What are the dangers of doing so?
- As a whole, how has the Church compartmentalized itself? Do you see the Church being involved, or should it be involved, in all facets of life? Why or why not?
- Did you grow up in a household where sex was something you could talk about, or was it more of a secret topic?
Read: Genesis 1:26-27, 2:18-24.
- What does it mean to you to be made in the image of God?
- Adam knew it was not good for him to be alone, because he saw the pairings of all the animals. What do you think is the benefit to Adam having realized that before he had Eve, as opposed to Adam and Eve being made at the same time?
- What is the significance of a man leaving his father and mother to be with his wife in regard to how we approach our family relationships?
- How can we make progress in seeing all people as being made in the image of God?
Prayer: Pray that you can see people in God’s image.