Fierce - The Wise Woman of Tekoa
Main Point: Hope.
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- How do you define hope?
- When is a time in your life that hope has been an integral part?
- Have you been part of a group giving hope to others? What was that like?
- How does a lack of hope impact people?
Read: 2 Samuel 14:1-13.
- Was it right for Joab to use the woman to get David to see things in a different light? Why or why not?
- David is quicker to provide forgiveness to the woman’s son who he does not know than he is to give forgiveness to his son Absalom. Why do you think this was? Are you similar to David in this regard?
Read: 2 Samuel 14:14.
- What is the perception of death in this verse?
- What is the hope in this verse?
- How does this hope impact how we live?
- Why do we hesitate, or fail, to share this hope?
- Is it harder for you to share the hope of Christ with people close to you or slightly less close? Why?
Prayer: Pray to be filled with hope and open to opportunities to share it.