All Access - Uniquely Created to Love
Main Point: Do good; give God the Glory.
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- How do you like to go about making plans? Or, are you not much of a plan person?
- What comes to your mind if you hear that God has a plan for your life?
- Do you feel confident or comfortable with the idea that God has a plan for your life? Why or why not?
- How can we know God’s plans?
Read: Hebrews 13:20-21.
- Why is it important that these verses start with the statement that God brought Jesus back to life?
- Do you feel like God has equipped you with everything you need to do His will? Why or why not?
- How can you give glory to God when you do good?
- What has God equipped you with to do good?
- How can you do good and give God the glory this week?
- What would be different if the Church would simply focus on doing good and giving God the glory for it?
Prayer: Pray for the courage to do good, and the humility to give God the glory.