All Access - No More Rope Line
Main Point: Jesus Gives You All-Access to God
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- What were the best tickets or access you have ever had to an event?
- Share a time when the phrase “It’s all about who you know” applied.
- Why do we feel like others sometimes have better access to God?
- What are some of the reasons that we feel like we don’t have access to God?
Read: Hebrews 10:19-22.
- How is the access described in this passage different than what was previously in place? What happened that caused the change?
- The Jews grew up with the mentality that only the High Priest can enter the Most Holy Place, and he could only do it once a year. When this passage states that Jesus provides everyone access to God, it was a massive change in their worldview. Have you ever had a major shift in your world view? How did you handle that change?
- How do you try to gain access to God?
- Do you feel like you have access to God? Why or why not?
- What makes you feel closer to God?
- What barriers can the Church remove, or what could the Church do differently, to help people feel/know that they have access to God?
Prayer: Praise God for granting us access to Him.