The Next Chapter - On The Grow
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- Think of something that you are trying to improve at (art, exercise, anything). What is required for you to improve, or grow, in that skill?
- In one sentence, describe yourself growing up from child to adult.
Read: Luke 2:52 and 13:6-9.
- Although it’s a single sentence, what can be observed about Jesus’s years growing up?
- Who does the fig tree represent?
- What are the two possible outcomes for the fig tree?
- How does the parable of the fig tree set the expectation for what we are supposed to do as Christians?
- What can Christians do to grow in their faith?
- How many of those things just listed do you do and how often do you do them?
- You’re either growing or your dying. There is no third direction. Why?
- What will you do this week to grow and when will you do it? Have your small group check in with you to help keep you accountable.
Prayer: Pray for the focus and willingness to open the Bible and read daily to help grow deeper with