He Said What? - Mind-full of Purity
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- What does purity mean to you?
- What are some of the ways that women are objectified?
- Are men objectified in similar or different ways? How so?
- What is the harm in “just looking”?
Read: Matthew 5:27-32.
- How is looking at a person lustfully the same as committing adultery?
- Are Jesus’s words regarding removing a body part to be taken literally? Why or why not?
- What excuses do we use to justify our impure thoughts?
- Do you feel like there are reasons for divorce outside of sexual immorality? Why or why not?
- How are we to handle Jesus’s words that anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery?
- What can you improve or change to live with more purity?
Prayer: Pray for purity for your eyes, mind, and actions.