He Said What? - Worry Warts
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- What is something you have that you find comfort, assurance, or security in? Why does that thing give you that feeling?
- What does worry mean to you?
- What do you worry about?
- Why do you think we worry?
Read: Matthew 6:25-34.
- Have you ever benefited from worrying?
- How are we like pagans when we worry about what we will eat or wear?
- Jesus specifically speaks about clothes, food, and drink in this passage. Do you think there are things we can worry about, or were food, drink, and clothing merely the examples that He gave and the command not to worry is all-encompassing? Why?
- In verse 33, we are told to seek first God’s kingdom. What are some things that we can do to seek His kingdom?
- How can we focus on today, and leave tomorrow for tomorrow?
Prayer: Pray that instead of worrying, we trust God.