Regrets - Launching Out
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- Have you ever made something and then got frustrated when it didn’t function or behave the way you intended?
Read: Titus 3:8 and Ephesians 2:8-10.
- Why should we do good?
- What keeps us from doing good?
- There is a saying, “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Do you agree? Why or why not?
- Does the fact that God has prepared works for us to do encourage you in doing good, or does it make it more daunting when trying to figure out what to do? Why?
- Does doing good always look nice/friendly? Why or why not?
- In what ways are you already doing good?
- What are some of the ways the Church can improve in doing good?
- How will you do good this week?
Prayer: Pray that we will be brave in doing good.