#nofilter - The Road to Emmaus
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- Share a time when you were glad someone else was able to verify your story, or that you wish there had been someone else there to verify your story.
Read Luke 24:13-35.
- Why do you think Jesus asked the two what had been happening in Jerusalem over the last few days?
- Is there significance to the followers referring to Jesus as a prophet, as opposed to anything else? Why or why not?.
- The followers say their hearts were burning while Jesus was talking to them. What do you think they meant? Have you ever had something similar?
- Do you think they would have realized who Jesus was if they hadn’t invited him to stay with them? Why or why not?
- The followers traveled together and encountered Jesus. What is the importance of traveling together?
- Is there someone that you’re bringing along the road to encounter Jesus?
Prayer: Pray that we will walk alongside one another and bring others with us.