#nofilter - Extra-ordinary Men
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- Has anyone ever said they see something special in you or said they believe in you? How did that make you feel?
Read Ephesians 2:10, Matthew 16:18, and John 1:47.
- What does it mean to you that God has created you with good works to accomplish?
- How would you respond if God declared that He had such large plans for you as he does for Peter, or honored you in the way that he honors Nathanael?
- Do you believe you can have as a big of an impact on history as Peter did? Why or why not?
Read John 13:29 and 20:25.
- Jesus knew and experienced Judas’s betrayal and Thomas’s doubt, but he still spent three years investing in them. How does that impact how you see others?
- How does the church do at recognizing the masterpiece, and not just the mud? What does it do well and what does it do poorly? How can you improve how the church sees people?
- How can you personally take steps to see people the way God sees them?
Prayer: Pray that you will see others, and yourself, as God’s masterpiece.