Christmas Lights - Under the Glare
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- Have you ever been in a play/musical? If so, what was it? If not, have you been to a play or musical?
- What reasons make you not want to turn on a light or shine a light on something?
Read: John 14:5-9.
- How can we address Jesus’s words “No one comes to the Father except through me” in today’s culture?
- Philip says he wants to see God, and Jesus says, “You have seen me, so you have seen God.” What is the implication then for us and how people can see God now?
Read: Ephesians 5:13-17.
- What is meant by “everything that is illuminated becomes a light?
- Why should we be careful how we live?
- Why and how should we make the most of every opportunity?
Read: James 1:17-18.
- What are some of the good and perfect gifts that you have received?
- What are the implications and responsibilities for us being firstfruits?
- How are you going to live authentically this week in order to let others see God?
Prayer: Pray that you will be without blemish when seen in the light.