ABCs of Financial Freedom - Attitude
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- What is something you have made or created that you are proud of?
- How would you feel if someone else took the credit for what you made?
Read: 1 Chronicles 29:10-13.
- Who is ruler above all things? Who does all of heaven and earth belong to?
- Who do we often act like it belongs to? How do your actions show who you believe is the owner?
Read: 1 Chronicles 29:14-17.
- What is the picture that is painted regarding everything we have in these verses?
- Which is worse for you, to break something that belongs to someone else or something of your own? Why?
- If God has given us everything we have, how does that impact your attitude about what you have compared to looking at what you have as coming from you?
- What is the easiest thing for you to view as being God’s? Why?
- What is the hardest thing for you to view as being God’s? Why?
- How will you be generous with what you have this week?
Prayer: Pray that we always remember everything we have is a gift from God to use properly to honor him.