ABCs of Financial Freedom - Decision
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- What is a decision you made that turned out to be much bigger than you expected? What is a decision you made that turned out to be a much smaller thing than expected?
- Why do our decisions matter?
Read: Proverbs 16:1-9.
- Verse 2 says all a person’s ways seem pure to them, but motives are weighed by the Lord. Why do our ways sometimes seem pure to us when they aren’t?
- How can we commit whatever we do to the Lord, as is laid out in verse 3?
- Why can it be hard to trust that God works out everything in its proper time?
- How can verse 7 help in making the decision to do things God’s way?
- In what ways does verse 8 assist us in how we decide to use our money?
- What decision are you making as a response to the ABCs study?
- How can you encourage others to make a proper decision with your money?
Prayer: Pray that you will stay committed to doing finances God’s way.