The Core - Gathering
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- What is one of your favorite times to get together with others? Why is it important and what makes it special?
- If there is a cost to become part of a group, does that cost impact your commitment to that group? Why or why not?
Read Luke 4:16, Acts 20:7, and Hebrews 10:19-25
- Do you think it is important for believers to get together regularly? Why or why not?
- The Hebrews passage instructs us not to give up gathering together. Does that make missing church a sin? Why or why not?
- What are some reasons, or excuses, that you give when missing church?
- What are some of the benefits to getting together regularly with other believers?
- To you, what does it mean for believers to gather together?
- In The Core series, we looked at Praying, Fasting, Giving, and Gathering. Which of these do you feel like is your strongest, your weakest, and the most valuable to learn about during this series? Why?
- How can the Church come alongside you and assist in developing or strengthening these Core beliefs?
Prayer: Pray that you will be committed to gathering together.