The Core - Prayer
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- Have you ever had a situation where someone in authority over you leaves you without any directions? Is that beneficial? Why or why not?
Read Philippians 4:9, Colossians 4:2, 1 Thessalonians 5:17, 1 Timothy 2:8, and Ephesians 6:18-20.
- When you think of prayer, what comes to mind?
- What does peace mean to you?
- Is peace something you feel like you have in life or no? Why or why not?
- How often do you pray?
- What encourages you to pray and what keeps you from praying?
- When you pray, how often are you praying for yourself versus others? How often are you thanking God versus asking for things?
- How do you think the Church does at being prayerfully-lead?
Prayer: Pray that you would regularly talk to God to receive both His instruction and His peace.