Undrafted - Ordinary Men
- What’s one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- Share a time when you felt like just an ordinary or uneducated person.
Read Acts 4:13.
- What do you think it was about Peter and John that made it clear to the Sanhedrin that they had been with Jesus?
- If you are a Christ follower, what characteristics or traits do you display that make it clear that you have been with Jesus?
Read Acts 4:18-20.
- Peter and John continue to show courage when they are sentenced by the Sanhedrin. What either enables you to be or keeps you from being courageous in your walk with God?
- In light of the disciples’ backgrounds (being unschooled and ordinary men), what excuses are left for us to use when we don’t speak out on behalf of Christ?
- Do you believe we can change the world like the disciples did? Why or why not?
- Is there something you need to leave behind in order to change the world?
- In order to start changing the world, what is something that you can do right now?
Prayer: Pray that we are courageous for Christ and that the world will know that He is with us.