Finding Your Way Back to God - Awakening to Help
- What's one idea from the message that stood out to you? Why do you think it grabbed you?
- When you think of someone asking for help, what comes to mind?
- What types of things do you remember asking for help with as a child?
- When you need help, who do you most often go to?
Read Luke 15:11-24
- What, if anything, do you think had to change for the son in order for him to go back to his father?
- How do you typically respond to others asking for your help?
- How does the church do at being a safe place to ask for help?
- What can the church do bette, or what is already being done that is particularly beneficial, for making it a safe place to ask for help?
Prayer: God, if you are real, make yourself real to me. Awaken in me the willingness to turn to you for help.